The Japan Association of University Intellectual Property and Technology Management (UNITT) handles all personal information collected from our members and others in accordance with our privacy protection policy.
- The UNITT strictly complies with all Japanese laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
- The UNITT will never disclose personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the member or other entity in question, and unless the information is to be used for legitimate purposes.
- The UNITT educates its staff on the handling of personal information, and personal information is strictly controlled by a Privacy Protection Administrator assigned for this purpose.
- When the UNITT shares personal information with its partners or other third parties, such information will be appropriately managed via a non-disclosure agreement.
- When the owner of personal information requests that the UNITT disclose, correct, or delete such information, the UNITT will comply after ensuring the identity of the information’s owner.
- The protection of personal and other information on other Websites linked to by this Website falls outside the scope of this privacy protection policy.
- The UNITT is committed to continually reviewing and improving this privacy protection policy and its handling of personal information.
1 April 2005
For inquiries about our Privacy Protection Policy
Japan Association of University Intellectual Property and Technology Management Secretariat
2nd Akiyama Bldg.3-6-2 Toranomon,Minato-ku,Tokyo,105-0001